Legislative Research Division
The following are LRD’s service mandate and deliverables:
1. Review, assess, and analyze legislative measures upon request from a Member of the Parliament (referred as “Policy Analysis”).
2. Provide impartial assessments and brief analyses on issues of legislative significance initiated by PRLS (referred as “Policy Notes”).
3. Produce a timely and policy-relevant commentary on topics and contemporary issues within the Bangsamoro Legislative Agenda (referred as “Policy Commentaries”).
4. Lead in conducting the LRD legislative workshop which includes mentorship, methods, writing, and conversion of policy research paper to a bill.
6. Organize legislative talks such as meetings, colloquies, roundtable discussions, seminars, forums, conferences, summits, or conventions.
VINCENT L. CASIL
Supervising Legislative Staff Officer II
Mr. Vincent Lubay Casil is presently a PhD Candidate in Philippine Studies at the University of the Philippines, where he is exploring questions of political economy and how this notion intersects on the development of democracy in the Bangsamoro region. He is one of the recipients of China-ASEAN University Network Scholarship in 2020. He was former faculty member of Department of Philosophy at the Ateneo de Manila University. He is also affiliated as a faculty member of department of Theology and Philosophy of Dela Salle-College of St. Benilde, Lyceum of the Philippines University, and Philippine Christian University. In these Universities, he has delivered courses on Ethics, Humanities, Socio-political philosophy, Marxist Philosophy, and other related subjects. He can be reached at [email protected].
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number: +63.64.557.4755