- Principal Authored Bills and Acts
- Co-Authored Bills and Acts
- Principal Authored Resolutions
- Co-Authored Resolutions
- Committee Memberships
ATTY. SHA ELIJAH B. DUMAMA-ALBA, MP
- She is a Member of the Bangsamoro Transition Authority (BTA), the interim government in the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) during the transition period and serves as Floor Leader of the Bangsamoro Parliament. As BTA Member of Parliament, she aspires to pass legislation to further the 12-Point Priority Agenda of the Bangsamoro Government.
- She is also the Chairperson of Bangsamoro Parliament’s Committee on Rules and the Vice-Chairperson of Statutory Committee on Bangsamoro Justice System. As Floor Leader, she is ex-officio member of the all the other Bangsamoro Parliament Committees.
- At present, she is also the Bangsamoro Attorney General of BARMM since its creation in March 2019. As Bangsamoro Attorney General, Atty. Dumama-Alba has been designated as Focal for Justice programs in BARM M. Her office has spearheaded initiatives in improving and strengthening the Shari’ah as a Justice System, as well as promoting the Tri-Justice Systems in BARMM.
- She is also the Secretariat for Intergovernmental Relations Body (IGRB), a mechanism for cooperation and coordination between the National Government and Bangsamoro Government.
- She was appointed as the Deputy Executive Director of the Bangsamoro Transition Commission.
- She served as Attorney VI of the Civil Service Commission -ARMM before being appointed as Bangsamoro Attorney General in 2019 and Member of Parliament in 2022.
- She was Member of the Coordinating Team for Transition (CT4T) representing the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, which drafted the Transition Plan from ARMM to BARMM from 2018 to 2019.
- She is Asia Foundation Development Fellow alumna. She placed 3rd in the Special Shariah Bar Examinations in 2018. She was part of the 2019 Obama Leaders Class in Asia and Tatler Asia’s Gen.T List 2020 Leaders of Tomorrow, Asia Peace Innovators Fellow 2020 and a United States International Visitors Leadership Program grantee in 2021.
- She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration at UP Diliman and finished her Law degree at San Beda Mendiola in 2007. She was thereafter admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2008.
- She is currently working on obtaining a Master’s in Public Management major in Regional and Local Governance with the Development Academy of the Philippines.
Principal Authored Bills and Bangsamoro Autonomy Acts:
Co-Authored Bills and Bangsamoro Autonomy Acts:
Principal Authored Proposed Resolutions:
Principal Authored Adopted Resolutions:
Co-Authored Proposed Resolutions:
Co-Authored Adopted Resolutions:
Speeches, Publications and related documents: