- Principal Authored Bills and Acts
- Co-Authored Bills and Acts
- Principal Authored Resolutions
- Co-Authored Resolutions
- Committee Memberships
Biosketch of MP Suwaib L. Oranon
Suwaib L. Oranon is also known as Commander GORDON KHAN. He is the Central Mindanao Front Commander and a veteran member of TOP 300 who were trained in Malaysia. He can be considered as one of the Heroes of Bangsamoro for being a leader and warrior who flighted in many battle fields for Muslims. He is also known for his bravery and strong determination in order to attained peace. He has settled many family feuds in the Bangsamoro territory. He is currently a Member of Parliament, Bangsamoro Transition Authority – BARMM.
II. EARLY LIFE
Born on January 13, 1953 at Bongo Island, Maguindanao. A son of Along Latip and Ali Oranon, a housewife and a Fisherman. He came from the ethnicity of Iranon and Maranao.
At his early age right after his graduation in the grade school, he become a member of the Moro National Liberation front and now member of Moro Islamic Liberation Front.
III. CAREER AND EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
- 1969- He become a member of Ansarul Islam
- 1973- He become a member of Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF).
- 1988 to Present- He is a Member of Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).
- Member of Veteran Batch Top 300 of MNLF and now MILF.
- Chairman of Complex Resolution Management.
- He is known in his ability to settle family feuds (Redo Settlement) in Bangsamoro Territory.
- Former Chairman of UBJP organizing team in Cotabato City.
- Member of Parliament of Bangsamoro Transition Authority-BARMM.
Principal Authored Bills and Bangsamoro Autonomy Acts:
Co-Authored Bills and Bangsamoro Autonomy Acts:
Principal Authored Proposed Resolutions:
Principal Authored Adopted Resolutions:
Co-Authored Proposed Resolutions:
Co-Authored Adopted Resolutions:
Speeches, Publications and related documents: