Management Information System Division
MISD envisions a digitally transformed Bangsamoro Parliament adaptive to the advancement of technology in upholding moral governance and in improving the public service delivery of the Parliament to the Bangsamoro People.
The MISD commits to:
1. Provide every employee access to vital ICT infrastructures and services
2. Achieve operational excellence through the reliable and efficient application of technology
3. Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions
4. Maintain IT-related risks at an acceptable level
5. Assist the Parliament in achieving its goals and objectives by improving value creation through effective and innovative use of ICT
6. Be the catalyst for the Parliament’s growth and transformation to a premier digital organization.
Structured Cabling Project
Advanced Digital Literacy Training
Introduction to Digital Workspace and Canva
ENGR. MOHAMMAD NIZHAR A. ACMAD, MSC, ECT
Information Technology Officer III
2nd floor, 8Z Building, Governor Gutierrez Avenue, Cotabato City
Mohammad Nizhar A. Acmad is a licensed Electronics Engineer and Electronics Technician. He was a Second Placer in the Electronics Technician Board Exam last October 2014. He finished his Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering from the Ateneo de Manila University with a research study in Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna in Pisa, Italy. His research in Optical Networks-on-Chips was one of the 2017 Loyola School Publications Awardees. Engr. Acmad was a former lecturer and researcher at the Ateneo de Manila University before entering the Parliament. Engr. Acmad was also awarded as one of the 2019 Most Outstanding Cotabateños for his contributions as an engineer and a youth leader. He represented the Philippines at numerous international conferences such as the Initiative for Peace Conference in Hong Kong, the Global Youth Leaders’ Summit in Singapore, and the International Conference on Cohesive Societies in Singapore. Currently, Engr. Acmad is a member of the Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines (IECEP), the Philippine Institute of Cybersecurity Professionals (PICSPRO), and the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Facebook Page :Management Information System Division – BTA Parliament
Email Address: [email protected]