Thank you for visiting PARLIAMENT.BANGSAMORO.GOV.PH (henceforth known as “Site”). You are presumed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Use by accessing and using any portion of this Site (henceforth known as “Terms”). Please don’t use this site if you don’t agree with these terms.
1. These terms could occasionally alter. Your use of this Site following the posting of any modifications to the Terms will signify your consent to the amended Terms and any changes. All changes will be posted on this page.
2. This Site is the official Bangsamoro Transition Authority – Parliament website. It is owned and operated by the BTA – Parliament.
3. The materials located on this Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark, and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, titles, and interests in the Contents are owned by, licensed to, or controlled by BTA – Parliament.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
5. Without the prior consent of BTA – Parliament, the contents of this site may not be duplicated, republished, uploaded, posted, communicated, or otherwise disseminated in any way. The user must request written permission before using any of the contents of this site, outlining the intended purpose, the method, the time frame, and the user’s identity. The BTA-Parliament reserves the right to deny authorization without providing a reason(s); and/or if the user’s information is deemed insufficient.
6. The copyright and other intellectual property rights of BTA – Parliament will be violated if any of the Contents are modified or used for any other purpose. Without BTA – Parliament’s express written consent, graphics, and pictures on this website may not be copied or otherwise exploited.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
7. The information on this website is given “as is” and without guarantees of any sort. To the fullest extent allowed by law, BTA – Parliament does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty regarding (a) the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site; (b) that the Contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be continuous or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site and the server is free of viruses or other harmful components.
8. BTA – Parliament will not be held responsible for any harm or loss of any kind sustained as a direct or indirect result of using the website, including, but not limited to, harm or loss resulting from reliance on website content.
Right of Access
9. BTA – Parliament retains the right, at any time, and without assigning any justifications, to refuse or restrict access to this Site to any specific individual or to prohibit access to this Site from a certain Internet address.
Links from this Site to other websites
10. This Site contains hyperlinks to websites that are not maintained by BTA – Parliament. BTA – Parliament is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of hyperlinks and access to such websites is entirely at your own risk.
11. Links to websites not managed by BTA – Parliament can be found on this website. BTA – Parliament disclaims all liability for any losses or damages resulting from access to those websites and is not in charge of their content. You access such websites and use the hyperlinks fully at your own risk.
Links to this Site from other websites
12. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
13. Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Site, upon notifying BTA – Parliament in writing.
14. Linking to an internal page of this website: Before linking to, framing, or engaging in any other similar actions with this website or any of its contents, you must specifically request and receive permission from BTA – Parliament. When allowing any linking to or framing of this site or any of the contents, BTA – Parliament has the right to apply restrictions.
15. Acceptance of these Terms is indicated by linking to or framing this website or any of its contents. This is still considered to be the case even after any updates or adjustments to these Terms have been posted. You must stop linking to or framing this site or any of the contents if you do not accept these terms.
16. No trade or service mark, logo, emblem, or other device used or appearing on websites that link to this Site or any of the Contents shall in any way be deemed to be linked with or related with BTA – Parliament.
17. BTA – Parliament reserves the right to remove any links to or frames from websites that contain inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringement-causing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topics, names, material, or information, as well as material that violates any applicable written laws, proprietary rights, privacy rights, or intellectual property.
18. BTA – Parliament reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Site or any of the Contents.
19. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
Copyright © 2022 The BTA – Parliament.